Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Services
Static Power provides complete services to support your emergency UPS (uninterruptible power supply) equipment. In addition to our design and purchasing services for your power protection equipment, we offer the following services.
Installation is integral to the successful deployment of a power protection system. Static Power’s technicians will work with your electricians and facilities staff to install UPS equipment, batteries, rigging and staging and conduct final testing prior to bringing the equipment online. All installations meet or exceed IEEE and manufacturer standards.
Static Power will install your UPS equipment even if you did not purchase it through us.
Static Power provides comprehensive preventive maintenance and service contracts for UPS products. Our agreements provide periodic preventative maintenance servicing of your equipment, repair services with guaranteed response times and remote monitoring services to verify your equipment is functioning correctly. We offer on-site repair services and, for smaller units, depot repair services. Inspection and testing services are also available.
Our service agreements offer several service levels, so that you can choose the service level that meets your equipment needs and budget.
We understand the need to keep your power and UPS equipment running. We offer 24/7 repair services, and respond promptly to all service calls, deploying our nationwide network of factory and in-house trained technicians. Static Power maintains an extensive inventory of spare and replacement parts, so that repairs won’t be held up waiting for a part. Emergency replacement equipment is also available for rental.
Depot repairs are performed at our Phillipsburg, NJ facility for smaller units. Larger units are repaired and serviced on-site.
In addition to our 24/7 repair services, we provide disaster recovery services in the event of a catastrophic loss of power at your facility. Our technicians can install temporary power equipment to restore critical power to get your plant running again. They will then work with you to repair or replace the existing power supplies, or provide your plant with emergency UPS equipment.
UPS Equipment We Carry
- Alpha Technologies manufacturers many different power products including: UPS systems (standby and non-standby), TVSS, batteries, enclosures and accessories. Alpha Industrial Power is a division of Alpha Technologies and supplies ground-breaking, industrial grade back-up power systems. These include large-scale battery systems, rectifiers and Uninterruptible Power Systems.
- Ametek/Elgar/HDR/Solid State Controls
- AMETEK-Solidstate Controls is one of the world’s top manufacturers of UPS systems, rectifiers, inverters, cathodic protection systems and electroplating rectifiers with a focus on industrial process and power generating clients. At AMETEK-Solidstate Controls, every system they sell is specifically designed and custom built to order.
- Schneider Electric/APC/MGE
- Schneider Electric is a leading provider of protection from downtime and sets the standard in its industry for innovation, quality and support. Designed for both corporate environments and for home use, Schneider Electric’s comprehensive solutions improve the reliability of network, electronic, industrial and communications equipment of every size.
- Eaton is a leading provider of quality backup power products. Eaton’s power quality portfolio encompasses a comprehensive suite of power management solutions, including uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs), surge protective devices, power distribution units (PDUs), remote monitoring, software, power factor correction, airflow management, rack enclosures and services.
- GE’s Power Quality equipment has a power availability of 99.9999% by supplying instantaneous UPS back-up power and switching equipment, all while reducing or eliminating any disturbances on the protected equipment. Their Automatic Transfer Switched and UPS systems are designed, manufactured and delivered to industries globally.
- Emerson Network Power offers an expansive range of time-tested products, systems and services that support a wide array of telecom, computing, industrial and healthcare applications. These offerings, coupled with their extensive experience, support a diverse range of solutions for your vital power needs.
- Mitsubishi Electric is a global leader in the manufacturing of true on-line, high efficiency, double conversion UPS systems. They offer a broad array of UPS systems, both single phase and three phase, with a wide range of kVA sizes for both single module and multiple modules.
- POWERVAR has developed a broad array of power protection equipment with unparalleled quality and reliability that is the gold standard of the industry. POWERVAR has a comprehensive product line that offers real solutions and protection for the mission-critical technology the today’s businesses rely on.
- Toshiba’s Industrial Division is a global leader in the manufacture and design of motor controls, motors and power electric equipment. Toshiba also offers customized applications and integrated systems that will meet and exceed customers’ expectations. Toshiba’s UPS systems range from 1 to 3000 KVA.
UPS INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Static Power has been providing Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) for all industries for over 30 years. We make sure to provide our customers with the ease of mind to know that your plants and systems are protected from power outages and disasters because we know power outages and costly downtime are not ideal for any industry that needs to stay online or power at all hours. We provide power solutions to all industries, including:
- Communications and Information (IT)
- Education, Government, Insurance and Finance
- Petrochemical and Energy
- Property Management
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.800.727.4772