UPS Battery Maintenance Services
Although batteries are sold with a variety of published life spans, the fact is some batteries demonstrate a useful life of as little as three to five years. There are several factors that contribute to the shortened usefulness of a battery, including number of discharges, depth of discharges, environmental conditions and lack of regular maintenance.
Battery performance is critical to your power systems, and Static Power offers preventive UPS battery maintenance specifically designed to minimize the risk of system downtime and provide you with peace of mind.
Preventive maintenance maximizes up-time and extends battery life by eliminating problems before they happen. Whether a battery fails from defect or deterioration, the best time to find out is during a preventive maintenance service, not during a power failure when critical loads might be compromised. Static Power will custom design a Preventive UPS Battery Maintenance package that is best for you, including the following features:
- Comprehensive maintenance for your V.R.L.A. or flooded batteries
- Measure of cell voltage levels
- Total battery terminal voltages
- Visual inspection for leaks or bad cells
- Spot checks for connection torques
- Inspection of battery environment
- Testing of cell/unit internal ohmic values
- Detailed written inspection report of battery test and inspection results and recommendations for corrective actions
All UPS battery maintenance services conform to IEEE Guidelines and are available around the clock, scheduled at your convenience. Contact us to learn more.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.800.727.4772