- Absolyte GP Constant current specs - 1min to 24h
- Absolyte GX
- Classic Energy Bloc Technical Information
- Classic OCSM Energy delivery with high efficiency
- Classic OpzS Technical Information
- GNB Flooded Classic TBloc Technical Information
- GNB Flooded Classic HCT-41 Technical Information
- GNB Flooded Classic Long Duration MCT,NCT,H1T Batteries Specifications
- GNB Flooded Classic MCX Technical Information
- GNB Flooded Classic NCN Technical Information
- GNB Flooded Classic NCX Technical Information
- GNB Flooded Classic PDQ Lead Calcium Flooded Batteries Spec
- Marathon FT Specifications for Front Terminal Batteries
- Marathon L technical information
- Marathon M Specifications for Top Terminal Batteries
- NXT Flooded Classic
- NXT Specifications
- Sprinter Specifications
- Sunlyte Specifications
- TCX Specifications
Exide Technologies, with operations in more than 80 countries and fiscal 2010 net sales of approximately $2.7 billion, is one of the world's largest producers, distributors and recyclers of lead-acid batteries.
GNB batteries is a division of Exide Technologies and produce products such as the GNB Flooded Classic line of UPS batteries. Some other very popular batteries they produce are the GNB Marathon Batteries, the GNB Sprinter, as well as the GNB Sunlyte.
The company's four global business divisions – Industrial Energy Americas, Industrial Energy Europe, Transportation Americas, and Transportation Europe – provide a comprehensive range of stored electrical energy products and services for industrial and transportation applications. In addition, Exide’s Asia Pacific/ Rest of World operations contribute sizeable revenues to the Company, divided evenly between the Industrial Energy and Transportation products and services.
Exide Technologies is a global business organized to serve the complex stored energy systems needs of its customers. Key strengths of the Company are that its products and services span global markets and geographic borders, melding two significant bases of experience and technology expertise from its Transportation and Industrial battery divisions. The Company shares expertise across business segments. For example, Exide established a global network of battery testing centers and design improvement centers in North America, France, Spain, Australia and the U.K. This global footprint enables better and faster means of introducing innovations in products and services, changing the way the world uses and stores electrical energy.
Brands include Absolyte, Classic, Marathon, Spinter and Sunlyte. To learn more about Exide Technologies and GNB batteries, please contact our product representatives today for information.