Deka UPS & Telecommunications BatteriesDownload PDF
Unigy I Series
- 12AVR30 & 40 (12 Volt AGM Monoblocs 30 A.H. & 40 A.H.)
- 12AVR75 & 100 (12 Volt AGM Monoblocs 75 A.H. & 100 A.H.)
- 12AVR100ET (12 Volt Front Access AGM 100 A.H.)
- 12AVR145L & 145LLP (12 Volt Front Access AGM 145 A.H.)
- 12AVR150ET (12 Volt Front Access AGM 150 A.H.)
- 12AVR170ET (12 Volt Front Access AGM 170 A.H.)
- 12GVR75 & 100 (12 Volt Monoblocs 75 A.H. & 100 A.H.)
Since 1946, Deka has developed a world-class reputation for quality products. Deka’s facilities include state-of the art facilities for manufacturing and their EPA remitted refinery, lead smelter and recycling center where nearly 100 percent of every returned lead-acid is recycled.
Deka’s Unigy series lead-acid batteries are custom designed for the specialized requirements of UPS systems, telecommunications, and other back-up power applications. Deka’s large product offerings, unique valve-regulated design, computer automated manufacturing method and dedicated attention to making quality products makes their line of UPS and telecommunications batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured. Questions about Deka products? Contact us today for answers.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.800.727.4772