Our turnkey installation services include:
- System design to ensure that the installation is the most effective for your needs and your facility and that you have the best equipment and system configuration for your power requirements.
- Project management and engineering services to manage the purchasing process, installation and deployment of the power equipment so that your project is completed within the estimated time frame and on budget.
- Warehousing of equipment prior to installation. Static Power will receive, inspect and store your equipment. We will monitor shipments so that you receive the equipment that was ordered and that all the equipment is received prior to installation.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of the equipment by our factory and in-house trained technicians, working with your facilities management staff. Our technicians will handle any rigging, equipment placement and wiring required. All our installations meet or exceed IEEE and manufacturer standards.
- Maintenance within the warranty period, including repairs and replacements. Maintenance agreements are available after warranties have expired.
- Disaster recovery services to provide critical power after a catastrophic power failure. We maintain an inventory of power equipment and have an extensive network of suppliers so that we can provide you with power equipment quickly to get your plant powered up.
Static Power’s turnkey installation services are available to all our customers, whether they are purchasing a small or large system. Our goal is to provide you with the correct power back-up solution for your needs.