Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS)
Static Power specializes in technical sales and service for Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) nationwide. UPS systems have become a necessity in industries where staying online and powered is a must. No matter the duration of downtime, resetting your operation can be time-consuming, costly, and unnerving. Crucial information can be lost in an instant with an unexpected power loss. We know that a power source that you can rely on is of paramount importance.
UPS INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
For three decades, Static Power has been providing Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) for all industries. We understand that power outages and costly downtime are not ideal for any industry that needs to stay online or powered at all hours. Therefore, we make sure to provide our customers with the ease of mind to know that your plants and systems are protected from power outages and disasters. We provide power solutions to all industries, including Aerospace, Communications and Information (IT), Education, Government, Insurance and Finance, Medical, Petrochemical and Energy, Property Management, and Transportation.
UPS EQUIPMENT WE CARRY
We have the advantage of long-standing relationships with all of the major manufacturers in the UPS industry. The amount of sales we give to these manufacturers allows us to receive discounts that are unavailable to smaller resellers and end-users. We are then able to pass these discounts directly on to our customers.
Additionally, having access to many different manufacturers allows us to make unbiased product selections for our customers that are based on the customer’s unique requirements, rather than brand loyalty.
If there is already a manufacturer that you have in mind, please click on that company below for more information on their offerings:
- Alpha Technologies manufacturers many different power products including UPS systems (standby and non-standby), TVSS, batteries, enclosures and accessories. Alpha Industrial Power is a division of Alpha Technologies and supplies ground-breaking, industrial grade back-up power systems. These include large-scale battery systems, rectifiers and Uninterruptible Power Systems.
- Ametek/Elgar/HDR/Solid State Controls
- AMETEK-Solidstate Controls is one of the world’s top manufacturers of UPS systems, rectifiers, inverters, cathodic protection systems and electroplating rectifiers with a focus on industrial process and power generating clients. At AMETEK-Solidstate Controls, every system they sell is specifically designed and custom built to order.
- Schneider Electric/APC/MGE
- Schneider Electric is a leading provider of protection from downtime and sets the standard in its industry for innovation, quality and support. Designed for both corporate environments and for home use, Schneider Electric’s comprehensive solutions improve the reliability of the network, electronic, industrial and communications equipment of every size.
- Eaton is a leading provider of quality backup power products. Eaton’s power quality portfolio encompasses a comprehensive suite of power management solutions, including uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), surge protective devices, power distribution units (PDUs), remote monitoring, software, power factor correction, airflow management, rack enclosures and services.
- GE’s Power Quality equipment has a power availability of 99.9999% by supplying instantaneous UPS back-up power and switching equipment, all while reducing or eliminating any disturbances on the protected equipment. Their Automatic Transfer Switched and UPS systems are designed, manufactured and delivered to industries globally.
- Emerson Network Power offers an expansive range of time-tested products, systems and services that support a wide array of telecom, computing, industrial and healthcare applications. These offerings, coupled with their extensive experience, support a diverse range of solutions for your vital power needs.
- Mitsubishi Electric is a global leader in the manufacturing of true on-line, high efficiency, double conversion UPS systems. They offer a broad array of UPS systems, both single phase and three phase, with a wide range of kVA sizes for both single module and multiple modules.
- POWERVAR has developed a broad array of power protection equipment with unparalleled quality and reliability that is the gold standard of the industry. POWERVAR has a comprehensive product line that offers real solutions and protection for the mission-critical technology the today’s businesses rely on.
- Toshiba’s Industrial Division is a global leader in the manufacture and design of motor controls, motors and power electric equipment. Toshiba also offers customized applications and integrated systems that will meet and exceed customers’ expectations. Toshiba’s UPS systems range from 1 to 3000 KVA.
If you need more information about a UPS battery system or another power product, please contact one of our representatives today. We are happy to help answer any questions you may have, and lead you to the perfect solution for your requirements.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.800.727.4772